Our November box embraces the forthcoming festive period with open arms and acknowledges the fact that we all once again find ourselves with more time at home. Even though you can't be with them right now, send someone a gift packed with mouth-watering morsels and advent inspired activities all wrapped up in a delicious big boxed hug. Love Advent-ually includes:
- An AMAZING build your own Advent Village Kit from Head in t'clouds. We absolutely love this alternative advent calendar idea, designed in Yorkshire by Becky. It comes with full instructions and festive activities to go inside each house, and best of all it can be saved, re-used or recycled at the end of its life.
- A stylish List Pad from Studio Wald, perfect for recording all those yuletide to-dos.
- A choice of Batch Breakfast or citrus infused Batch Earl Blend Loose Leaf Tea from Batch Tea Company. Just the job to get these cold dark mornings off to a good start!
- A deliciously brilliant Choctastic Chocolate Orange Cookie Mix from The Bottled Baking Co. Packed full of rich dark chocolate and delicious natural orange flavoured chocolate drops, this baking kit will allow you to create some truly tasty home-made treats. Makes 22 cookies.
- A jar of luscious Lemon Curd to spruce up you cakes or scones. Handmade in small batches by Wild & Fruitful, using carefully sourced natural ingredients, we can heartily recommend this.
- A heavenly Hand-cut Chocolate Bar from White Rabbit Chocolatiers. Choose milk chocolate 'Cappuccino Crunch' or 55% dark chocolate mouth-watering 'Minty Mint'.
Also includes a free postcard with your message handwritten on the reverse. Choose which postcard design you would like and let us know your message in the shopping cart.
All packaged in one of our eco-friendly postal boxes and delivered directly to your chosen recipient with an insert detailing all of the contents and their origins.